Managing of students’ attention is the essential part of elearning process as it increases the level of completion and adopted knowledge by the student. But this may be easy or difficult. Difficult in case the system doesn’t allow roles distribution or provides only limited administrator functionality.
In case you decide use the e-Learning system for larger group(s) you should consider the administration seriously.
Are you an IT admin or HR manager? Consider the way you going to operate your internal education!
You should place questions like:
- Who will create the learning content?
- Who will plan the learning?
- Am I that close to students to be able exactly understand their learning pace?
- Who will assign the content?
- Who will take care or student progress monitoring?
- Who will handle exceptional situations and students questions?
- Do I have the availability to handle this all myself?
Usually there are persons that may be responsible for all of that, I would call those teachers, teamleaders or supervisors. They are the ones who may work close with their group which is exactly the point where elearning becomes very powerful.
- There is one additional aspect, where each organization structure is different there may be variations that may make difficult to administer the system with predefined roles.
Therefore e-Learning platform Training-Online.eu provides flexible user system rights configuration, where you have a chance define an unlimited role profiles and assign those to particular user(s). This gives you a chance to make more administrator levels or specific users.
The Roles module allows you create a new role(s) and configure its access rights on the module level, where each module has several access types (full, write, read, none) and this way gives you a very detailed level of configuration.
You will find this functionality very useful when building teachers organizational structure and helps you make your elearning education effective!
Check it out right now! www.Training-Online.eu
or register FREE here